10.31.2011

Day 163

I'm playing around with a new format for my blog.  But I got fed up with formatting it and everything so it's not complete.  Hopefully I finish it up in the next couple days.


I had finance this morning.  I suggested to Mr. Fry that we all go home since none of us really like Mondays.  He just looked at me kinda funny and said (in that very endearing voice of his) "Well..... do you think that would work on your boss some day?"  So I replied "I'd give it a shot.  What's the worst that could happen?"  Still looking at me very puzzled but not slightly amused he said "Well..... he could fire you.  That's always an option."  It was funny in a very Mr. Frye type of way.  I wish I could explain it better.


In between classes I went to go try to buy tickets for the show this weekend.  But they were sold out.  The lady at the box office said that I could get to the show early and try to get tickets there....they usually sell about 10 at the door. So I guess we'll try that!  And I bought some puppy chow from some people in the theater.  They were fund raising for...something.  Who cares.  They had puppy chow.


We got out tests back in life contingencies and then went over them.  I did very well and only made a couple of very dumb mistakes.  Like misreading one of the numbers.  But Mr. Dean was very generous and only took off a couple points for such silly errors.  Other people were not quite as happy about their exams.  But I think that (as stressful as it was) however I ended up studying seemed to work.  Dustin and I have agreed that we study well together, so I imagine we'll be doing that more often in the future.


After class I went to go work out.  Today was biceps, triceps, and forearms.  I don't know of many forearm workouts...but that's ok.  I still got a good work out.  Surprisingly I still hate lifting weights.  But it's better than running, I suppose.


When I got home I had some lunch, cleaned, showered, then got working on homework.  I did that for a while then went to class!


Yup.  Stats was stats.  A wonderful time, as always.


After class I had soup for dinner, then worked on correcting my exam for tomorrow and getting all the answers for my key.  I'm going to try to start grading them as people turn them in to cut down on time, ideally resulting in the exams being graded by Thursday.  We'll see.


I didn't have a lot of motivation tonight.  It's really hard for me to focus on nights when I feel like I should be celebrating.  Friday nights are the standard "there's no way I'm going to get anything done" nights.  But apparently Halloween has joined the ranks.  But all my friends were being responsible and studying... so I did my best to do so as well.  It went ok.


And now I'm off to bed.  Tomorrow I just have class, then more class, then giving an exam. Then studying the rest of the day.  Woo.  Hoo.  But Kimmy and friends are coming in a few days!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment