10.30.2011

Day 161

Today was a wonderful day.  I woke up around 8:30, but that's ok.  After I got up I got some breakfast, updated my blog, and played some Team Fortress.  Then I did some laundry.  I really didn't feel like doing stats today, so I did work for 125 instead.  It was definitely necessary, so I didn't mind doing it instead of stats.


For lunch I made a pasta/chicken/vegetable thing.  It was pretty good.  I ate kind of late, but I just wasn't hungry earlier.  After lunch I started doing some grading.  But then I was having a lot of trouble staying awake (I kept almost dosing off mid-homework) so I just took a nap.  It was incredibly helpful.  I still wasn't in the mood to do much work, so I went to go get some coffee.  I might need to start buying coffee beans and making my own coffee because I've been drinking it a lot more recently.  But we'll see.  I'll need to do a cost analysis.  Jessie invited me to go to the mall...somewhere near here.  But I had already told Tim that I would go to his gathering.  And I haven't saved up enough money to buy a suit yet.  But hopefully in the next month or so.


Eventually I did finish my grading and writing my test.  Then I went over to Tim and Erin's for their little fall gathering thing.  That was a lot of fun.  There were about six of us there.  We ate, talked, played catchphrase (my team won, naturally), and then ate and talked some more.  Then I came home and avoided homework for the rest of the night.  Nothing too exciting, but overall a good day.  And now it's time for bed!


PS-I just noticed that day 200 will be the day before the last day of class.  Just so everyone knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment