10.15.2011

Day 147

This morning I woke up a bit early. Maybe 830? I just kind of slunk around. I got breakfast. Took a shower. Talked with the people who were awake. Around 10 Jessie and Richard and I went to visit the grandfolks. That was fun. Richard and I helped Poppy do some reorganizing in the garage so that the scooter would fit next to the car. Then we went back to the apartment and talked. We all got caught up on each other's lives. It was nice.

When we got back to the house we got lunch. I found some soup. And ate it. People made fun of me because I ate it cold... They don't understand. Silly people. Cold soup is good. After lunch we left for Columbus!

I've officially decided that I want to move here. I really like downtown Columbus. After I graduate I'd really like to get a job with Nationwide. There are some really nice duplexes and apartments in short north. I could live there. But we'll see.

We went to the expo for the marathon. There were a lot of people and vendors. So we wandered around for a while. Saw the Church family. Walked around some more. I found the nationwide booth and talked with the people there. I told them that I'm studying to be an Actuary. They had me leave my contact information. They sent me an automated "thanks for talking with us, learn about our insurance policies!" email, but we'll see if anything comes of that. I'm not holding my breath.

After the expo we went to our hotel, got settled, and went to bob Evans for dinner. It was good. I had meatloaf. Then we came back, had Jessie birthday cake, and just hung out. I did some homework. And now it's off to bed for an early morning before the race! But I'm not running this time. So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment