10.12.2011

Day 144

I got to sleep in this morning.  It was amazing.  And by "sleep in" I mean "I woke up at 7:30."  Oh well.  I was going to work out today but decided I'd rather get some extra work done.  So I did a little bit of stats before I showered and went sit in the office for a while.  I got less done than I was hoping and I'm not sure why.  I really didn't get distracted that much.  It just seems that my work took a lot longer than I was expecting.  But I got all my grading done and a general idea of what I'm going to teach tomorrow.


After I was done in my office I came back to my apartment.  I was kind of sad that I didn't get to interview with Aon-Hewitt.  The guys who did the presentation last night were really nice and just seemed like they were a lot of fun.  I sent one of the guys a thank you email with my resume attached, so hopefully something comes of that.  They seemed to like me, so perhaps they'll put in a good word for me.  We'll see.  I'm going to hold my breath though.  I've accepted that I'm not the first round candidate for these companies.  Three of the people in my class are.  They've each had 8 or 9 interviews and a couple second interviews.  I've had three.  :/  And a fourth after break.  Oh well.  Something will certainly happen.


But yeah.  I worked on stats when I came back.  I'm going to have a lot of work to do over break.  I'll need to finish stats homework if I don't finish it tomorrow, finish whatever finance homework I don't do tomorrow, study for my stats quiz on Wednesday, look at the next chapter of life contingencies and review what we've done (maybe), and possibly start working on the practice exam for my class.  But I doubt that I'll get around to that.  I feel like I just gave them an exam.  Well, it won't be a couple more weeks before I give it to them.  We'll see how all of this goes.


Hm.  I had stats class tonight.  It went alright.  I think that following along in the book as she lectures will be more helpful than just trying to take notes on everything.


Pretty much the rest of the night I just went between preparing for my lesson, doing stats, cleaning (a very little bit), and zoning out because I couldn't concentrate anymore.  Which is a lot like right now.  So... I'm going to bed.  Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment