10.19.2011

Day 150

So today. This morning I formally decided that I'm not going to get much more studying done before tomorrow. So i just did some other stuff. Like plan for my lesson. I need to make sure that I prepare for my interview on Thursday. Yes. I need to do that. Anyhow, I got my lesson planned. Then Kimmy and I had lunch. I made pasta and it was tasty. After lunch we went to the jeweler to see if he could resize Kimmy's ring. It would have taken a week... So we decided to have it done in Mount Vernon.

After that we went to Becky's to get pictures. And say good bye and things. That's always a sad time :( After Becky's we went to George house where I introduced Kimmy to chat milkshakes. She's a big fan. They taste like pumpkin pie. Then we went over to see the grand folks. I told them how I proposed and that little story. Then we just sat and talked. I like doing that. They were telling is about how different it is growing up now and the sort of things althst used to be normal back then. Like drive in movies. Or how the main entertainment for their parents was weekly gathering around the piano to sing. It was neat to hear their history.

Sadly we had to leave. We got to mount vernon and waited for Jared and Kanissa. In the mean time I figured some homework out from school people and ran into/talked with Lindsey for a little bit. She was not amused that I hadn't told her about Kimmy and me being engaged. But she understood that I hadn't people to tell. Sorry, friend!  After that we met up with Jared and Kanissa for dinner at Hunan garden. It was fun. I like them. After dinner we played orange ball. Then we all had to be responsible and they left.

I helped teach dance tonight. It was fun. I miss that. After dance I took Kimmy back to her apartment.

And now I'm at Tyler and Adams apartment, getting ready for bed. I have an early morning tomorrow... Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment