10.26.2011

Day 158

Wednesday = completed.


I got up a little late this morning.  Well, I got up at 8.  Which isn't super late... but later than I do other mornings.  I was still able to get to my office a little after 9.  I did some work related to the the practice exam and the assessment that I've been grading.  Timbo came to the office around 10ish.  He and I studied life contingencies together for a while.  We both feel decently confident.  I just don't have any idea what sort of questions he's going to ask on the exam.    I definitely feel better prepared than I was for the first exam.  I really want to do well on this one.  Much better than the last one, for certain.


Anyhow, we studied for a while.  Then I had lunch.  I need to dry my lettuce off better before making my salad.  It dilutes the salad dressing and doesn't taste as good.  After lunch I worked out.  Today was legs.  Oh my goodness.  I haven't worked my legs out in a long time.  I was in pain.  Well, not really pain.  Just sore.  I guess I was in soreness.  I didn't know if I could make it up the stairs when I was done.  Somehow I managed.  It was close though.


When I got back to my apartment I took a shower and did some work.  Cleaned.  Probably did something else.  Then went off to stats.


Yeah.  That class... is something else.


After class I took Dustin to his apartment then came home.  The ISP for my apartment complex came today to answer questions and give us free food.  So I stopped by for free food and filled out a little questionnaire.  The guy asked if I had any questions or noticed that the service was not as good as I wanted to to be.  So I told him that sometimes when I'm playing games at peak times there is some lag, but that I know it is no fault of theirs.  It's just a matter of sharing bandwidth and that sort of thing happens.  But he was very adamant about knowing whether it was slower than it should be or anything... I kept assuring him that it was fine and any lag was normal when playing a video game on a shared network at 10:30 whenever everyone else is online watching Netfilx and playing games.  Silly them.  But I got free pizza out of it.


After dinner I went over to Tim's house to work on life contingencies.  I was there for maybe an hour and a half, just going over concepts and working a couple problems.  Tim signed up to take exam FM in December.  I wish him the best.  For my own sanity I need to wait until February.  I don't think I could take studying for that exam on top of learning the material.  Nope, definitely not.  Passing an exam earlier would definitely help my resume... but I would rather just take extra time to study.  It's a $200 risk that I don't really want to take.  I'm really banking on being able to study hard enough to pass it the first time.  We'll see....


Then I came back, read a little bit more, straightened my room.  And now I'm going to bed!  Earlier in the day I remember wanting to talk about something but I have forgotten.  Actually there are a number of things that I've been wanting to talk about, but at this time of night I'm far too tired to actually remember them and/or write about them.  Maybe someday.  But for now, good night world.


And P.S.  Some of you people are silly.  I'm not sure if there is some stigma attached to the "like" button or whether you'd prefer I not know who reads this...but I have a general idea.  The tracker I use can tell me how many people view each page and the cities from which people are reading.  And somehow the stats just don't line up.... So for those coming here from Facebook I really do like it when you let me know who you are.  It's nice to get a feel for my audience.  Ok.  End of that nonsense.  I'm going to bed now.  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment