10.30.2012

Day 526

It got late suddenly... so this will be short.  Nighttime has a habit of sneaking up on me.

Well, I began the morning by making some new enemies!  And by that I mean "I gave a test."  When I was making it I kept thinking "man, this is an easy question.  But apparently some of my students did not feel the same way.  As one of them was leaving he looked at me, laughed and said "yeah, you can just throw that away."  I felt bad.

After the test was over I studied for my test on Friday.  I worked a few problems and wrote out a lot of formulas.  I think I have a good handle on the basic ideas, now I just need to work through lots of problems.  I typed the formulas up on the computer in the computer lab on the first floor of my building and it was SO cold.  Like... I couldn't really feel my hands.

Then I had my own class.  It was fine, I guess.  I think my biggest issue with that class is that I actually find the material really interesting, but there is so much theory behind it that I often get lost in it... even when the actual applications are reasonably straight forward.

When I got home I started making some dinner.  We had corn chowder!  It was really tasty.  After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen some, then made it dirty again while making snacks for our movie night.  Dustin, Timbo, and Paul came over to watch a movie.  Specifically a horror movie, in honor of it being Halloween tomorrow.  Well, the movie we picked ended up being less than awesome.  But it was fun to watch it with friends.  And make fun of it.

And now it's bed time.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment