10.03.2012

Day 499

Hi friends.

I got up early this morning to do some preparation for my interview.  I was especially tired this morning, but I needed to do some preparing before the interview.  So up I got.  When I was done I had breakfast with Kimmy.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I really like eggs.  And I really like oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins.  So basically every morning I get to have an amazing breakfast.  It's pretty fantastic.  After breakfast and things Kimmy took me to my interview.

It went fine.  The questions were a bit different than the ones that people normally ask, so I hope that I gave good answers.  I'm coming to realize that the person who interviews and the questions they ask are incredibly correlated with how I do in that interview.  So we'll see!

Kimmy picked me up after my interview as well!  She dropped me off, then she had to go to work.  So I spent the rest of the morning studying for my test tomorrow and filling out a survey/questionnaire for the Progressive job I application I filled out a couple days ago.  If I pass this survey (I should hear back in a couple of days) then I guess I move on to the next round?  I'm only minimally hopeful, since I have yet to hear from an actual human being.  At this point I have to assume that it's largely been automated.  But we'll see!

So then I went to class.  I don't usually give too many details on class because I can't imagine too many people being especially interested in it.  And some of the detailed math needs a very very thorough explanation for it to make sense.  But class was fine, I suppose.

When I got back home I talked with Kimmy, then we had some dinner.  After we finished eating I studied for a while longer.  I'm feeling pretty confident... I know all of the formulas he wants us to know and can use them.  So I guess... that's about all I can do!

So now I'm off to bed.  Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment