10.10.2012

Day 506

After I got up and everything this morning I went to school and worked on some regression homework with Tim and Alex.  We made some good progress, especially considering that we hadn't spent a lot of time in class talking about these topics.  I also started grading some tests.  I try to have tests back to my students one or two class periods after the exam.

I got my test back from both classes today.  I did well on them, so I was pleased.  Mr. Owens is letting us get some partial credit back on his test, but I'm not quite sure how he is allotting points back to us.  So I need to ask him about that on Friday, or if I see him tomorrow.

When I got home I talked with Kimmy until she had to go to work.  After she left I got some dinner, did some stuff around the house, did some lesson planning, then I talked with mom and dad on the phone.  I hadn't called them for a while, so we talked and caught up on all of the things.  Well, probably not all of the things, but some of them.

Today's kitty picture is brought to you by Kimmy (surprise I stole your picture).

After Kimmy got back from work we got a snack, then I did some more grading.  And now I'm off to bed!

Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment