10.09.2012

Day 505

Wow, this morning seemed to last forever.  I got up way too early, got some breakfast, then got ready for my interview at 8:30.  Today's interview was with Milliman out of Milwaukee.  The interview went well.  I met with someone from their HR department (normally I interview with an actuaries) so the questions were of a little bit different than the ones I'm used to getting asked.

After my interview I went to go proctor the test for my class.  I thought it went well.  I suspect that most of the students did well, but we'll see.  I'll start grading them tomorrow.

When I got back today... I really wasn't productive at all.  I've had a really busy and stressful week and a half or so.  I had time to take a day off, so I did.  It was nice.  I ended up doing some dishes because they were many and I was getting overwhelmed.  Around 4:30 I had a phone interview with Humana.  If I pass this interview, then there is final interview down in Louisville at the end of the month.

So I had some dinner with Kimmy, watched a couple episodes of a TV series, and then took the obligatory picture of our kittens!

They were being all sorts of lazy.  Then I played a game with Miles and Jared. Tomorrow I start back on homework and studying... but it was a pretty fantastic day off.

And now bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment