10.17.2012

Day 513

This morning feels like it was so long ago.  I went to campus a little earlier than normal and finished up my homework assignment.  I worked in the computer lab with Timbo and discussed some of the problems we've been having.  There was one concept I was having a difficult time understanding and he gave me a good intuitive explanation that he'd just figured out last night.  So that was really helpful.  Then I went to my office and did some corrections for our exam.

During Foley's class we talked about different modeling distributions and how to generate them.  So that was cool, I suppose.  I think it will make more sense after I do the homework assignment.

In between classes we worked on some homework problems for Owens' class and discussed the content.  And job searching.  I'm supposed to hear back from two more companies by Friday... so we'll see.

During Owens' class he talked about the project that is due in a couple of weeks.  Then he reviewed the chapter that we've been working on.  I think it's starting to make more sense.  After class I talked with Mr. Owens about a project that I wanted to do that was not on his list.  Most of the ones on the list he gave us seemed either really easy or not very interesting.  So he and I came up with one that would be challenging and interesting.  I'm going to start that over the weekend... it could take me a while.

When I got back home I talked with Kimmy about her day, then we had some dinner.  We had grilled cheese and tomato soup!  It was pretty great.  Then I worked on my lesson for tomorrow.  The material is pretty rough, but I think that I have a good lesson planned out.

And now: cat pictures!


Bacon found the bag with the bananas.  He is silly.

Ok, time for bed.  Good night!

1 comment: