10.04.2012

Day 500

Well hey, what a landmark day.  Number 500!

So to celebrate this day, I taught a lesson!  More specifically, we did review.  I thought it went well.  Decently well, anyhow.  We had to go pretty fast, but I got through all of the terms we'd learned and even had time to do a few examples.  After class a couple students came by my office to ask some questions, so hopefully they're feeling better about the material.

My test today went well.  After talking with Timbo later on in the evening, he informed me that we'd both missed a problem.  Apparently the standardized coefficient of a constant is zero.  Who knew?

When I got home from school Kimmy and I went for an adventure.  She'd gone to acquire some necessary equipment for our upcoming acquisition of kittens, so we decided "hey... let's just go now!"  So we went to a couple different places before ending up at Pet Smart.  Apparently Pet Smart works with the local animal shelter and bring in cats from the shelter!  So after a very long time.... we have kitties!





Beans is the orange one, Bacon is the brown/grey one.  They are silly.  Bacon was helping me put the dishes away.

I also went to a presentation by State Farm today, then I signed up for an interview with them tomorrow.  The presentation was good and they talked about some really cool things, so we'll see how the interview goes!

When I got back from that...well... there were kitties that needed some loving.  And apparently they really like climbing on me.  So this will be an adventure.

Anyhow.  It's time for bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment