11.01.2012

Day 527

For some reason it's felt like Tuesday all day today, and I'm not sure why.  I think that the strange timing of my classes really throws me off.  I've always been used to morning classes with work in the afternoons.  But this semester has afternoon classes, work in the mornings, and long gaps in between.  I've developed a good habit of studying and getting work done Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, (usually starting by 8 or 8:30) but it still seems strange to study first before class or work.

So I studied this morning.  For some reason some of the problems I was doing just did not seem to be working out for me.  So after studying for a while I switched over to planning my lesson.  That went significantly more successfully.

After lunch Kimmy drove me to class because it was pretty gross outside.  I think that at some point when I'm feeling motivated (so... not today) I'm going to give a really good explanation about the things we talk about in my class.  Because it's pretty interesting, but it would take a lot of explaining before getting to the things I'm actually learning.

So after my classes I came home and had dinner with Kimmy.  She had to go to work shortly after dinner.  When she'd left I spent the rest of the evening planning my lesson for tomorrow, then studying for my test on Friday.  I feel like I'm reasonably ready... I mean I know all the concepts, but I just know that at this point I have to keep working lots of problems.

Well, I have another long day tomorrow, so good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment