10.12.2012

Day 508

This morning started off with some studying for my quiz.  And breakfast and such things.  So I studied for a while, then went off to school for class.

Usually when we have a quiz in Dr. Foley's class he lectures for half the class then gives us the last half to work on the quiz.  But he went over, so he just gave us the quiz as a take-home.  Awesome!

During Mr. Owens class he did a little recap of some of the things we talked about this week.  It was a very different approach to some of the concepts we'd been discussing, so he tried to bring everything back to terms and concepts we knew already.  So that was good.

After class I came home and talked with Kimmy for while, ate some dinner, and we watched a TV show.  Then she had to go to work, so I went grocery shopping.  That went well.  I mean... I got everything I needed.

This is turning out to be a pretty boring update.  Sorry.

When I got back from grocery shopping I fed the cats, put groceries and some dishes away, then did stuff on my computer for a while.  And now.... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.  Probably bed.

Yeah.  So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment