10.09.2012

Day 504

Oh goodness I'm tired... short update incoming.

After I got up this morning I studied for a few hours.  I had a test at 3, so I put in a good 4 hours of studying this morning.  Just working problems, reviewing formulas, reading through the textbook.

I also got this picture of our silly little kittens.

I went to my first class, where Dr. Foley informed us that he's going for a new record: how far he can get behind in grading.  It was funny.  We're starting a lot of new material, so today we've been getting introduced to a lot of the new topics.

In between classes I studied some more.  I was feeling pretty confident.

Then I took the test.  And it was something.  There were 8 questions and I felt confident on 6 of them.  I completed the seventh one but didn't have time to check anything (and I was quite certain that I'd done something wrong).  When time was officially up I'd written down a couple things for the last question... but that was it.  Mr. Owens let us stay longer to finish it, but I had to go meet with a student.  So I was pretty bummed.  Thankfully, after the test was over Mr. Owens came up to my office (where I was meeting with my student) and told me to come finish the test in his office when I was done.  I was very grateful for this.  So I went to go work on the test some more.  There is still one question that I really didn't know how to do, but otherwise I'm decently satisfied with my answers.

When I got back I started making some dinner.  We had stir-fry!  I never seem to make enough stuff to put on the rice.  Oh well.  It's easy enough to make more.

After dinner I got to work on writing a test for tomorrow.  That was pretty much the rest of my evening.  I took a short break to get a snack with Kimmy, then I came back and did some research for my interview tomorrow morning.  And some more work on the test.  I think it's good... but I always end up making an error somewhere.  My students are really good at helping me find those errors though!

Ok. Off to bed, I have an early start tomorrow.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment