10.28.2012

Day 524

Well, today ended up being a pretty standard Sunday.  Before church we had to go to Aldi and finish our grocery shopping, since we went a little too late last night.  So we made a quick trip to the store, came home to put groceries away, then went to church with Jessie and Richard.  At the beginning of the service a few people gave short talks to show their appreciation for a couple people who help out in the different ministries in the church.  That was cool to hear how different people get so involved in the areas they enjoy and how they've been such an impact to all sorts of people.

After church Jessie and Richard came over for lunch.  We had some really good hot dogs and beans.  We discussed some of our travel plans for the upcoming holidays.  And how dumb work is.

I don't have a strong recollection of all of the details of the afternoon because everything just kind of blended together.  It was a mashup of homework, cleaning, video games, dinner, and then some more of all of those.  So it was fine, but nothing too special.  Just... a day.  

That's about how things have been going recently.  Nothing special, just going.  I don't know if I'm tired or my brain is just confused by not being blasted with deadlines, interviews, and tests... But things are just going along.  I know that for most people that's normal, that life just goes without any sort of "exciting stories" or adventures, but I get bored when that happens.  Maybe it's good that I'll be taking tests for the next few years of my life, as I'll always have something going on.  I won't really have too many people that will understand what I'm studying... but it will keep me busy.  I must admit, not being busy is pretty great at the moment.  The restfulness is nice.

Anyhow.  I'm off to bed.  I need to get some things done tomorrow morning before class.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment