10.02.2012

Day 498

Today started early... they always seem to do that.

I was pretty excited to teach the lesson today.  A few of the chapters get into topics that are in my field of study, so I really like teaching those.  There was a lot of material to cover, but we were able to get through it.  I think they understood it all, but I don't get a lot of feedback in that class.  We're doing review on Thursday so hopefully I can go over everything again with them.

After class I worked on an assignment with Timbo.  It took us a while to get a handle on how to set the problem up, but once we'd figured it out (and paid Dr. Foley a visit) it didn't take much time at all.

I ate a quick lunch after we'd finished the assignment, then I had class.  We did a little review for the test on Thursday, then went over new material.  I think that with some more studying, I will be well prepared for the exam.

When I got home I talked with Kimmy for a bit, then we had dinner.  We ate pretty early, but we were both really hungry.  After dinner Kimmy cleaned our shower because it was really gross.  And now it looks so much better now!

I went to a company presentation tonight.  It was pretty good.  Both of the presenters are recent Ball State graduates and I will be interviewing with one of them tomorrow.

After the presentation I talked with a few other students about putting on another seminar-thing for freshmen actuarial science students.  We're hoping to put on three of these events to help freshmen get into the mindset of being a future actuary.  So our next seminar is going to be a panel discussion with some older students and (hopefully) one of our professors.  That should be good.

When I got home I did a little bit of work for my class... and now I'm going to bed.  I have to get up early for my interview tomorrow.  So.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment