10.16.2012

Day 511

I got a second wind about an hour ago.  That's frustrating.

So this morning I got up and did some lesson prep.  I had the lesson pretty well laid out and I knew what I wanted to talk about, but just to make sure that I had everything in my notes I went through it again.  When I was done I did some grading, I think.

I left for campus after a quick lunch, then went to go print off my notes.  Today was the day that I covered for Mr. Owens class... it's an introduction to the topics covered on the Financial Mathematics exam I took back in February.  Wow, that feels like so long ago.  Anyhow, class went well.  They paid attention, answered questions, asked questions, did the work... it was fun.

Then I had my own classes.  Since Mr. Owens is out of town today, Tim taught class.  It went well... the material was difficult to teach because it was more of the "here are the useful pieces of information" and less of the "here are the formulas and why you need them" type of section.  But he did a good job.

When I got home I made some dinner for Kimmy and me, then went off to a presentation for Wellpoint.  I interview with them on Thursday.   And I got a bunch of extra Subway sandwiches afterwards!  I was pretty excited.

After I got back I helped Kimmy give our kittens the flea medicine, then I planned my lesson for tomorrow.  I want to review the lesson from last week just to recap the important points, then tie that into the lesson tomorrow.  Hopefully that goes well.

Also, here are a couple pictures that I've been meaning to upload!

 We have cute kittens... just so you all know.

Kimmy made pumpkin cupcakes!  And they are amazing!

Ok, bedtime now.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment