10.17.2012

Day 512

My class today went a lot better than last week's.  I did a quick recap of the important things that we discussed during the last lecture and then tied that into the things I talked about today.  I thought it went well.

After class I went up to my office, did some grading, then tried to do a little analysis on the grades from my class.  The grades are actually almost normally distributed, which is cool.  So after some grading I went to go talk with Mr. Owens for a while.  We talked about the class I taught for him yesterday, then we discussed the program at Ball State, he told me about the conference at which he was presenting, and then I told him about the investment course I took in the spring.  He's teaching it this coming spring, so he wanted to know how Dr. Foley taught it.

Then I worked on homework for a while.  This section is pretty tough.  The material is presented in a very different fashion and I think it's just going to take me some more time to read the text some more and let it sink in.  And work through lots and lots of problems.

I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner.  When we were done I went back to homework for a while.  A large part of this assignment I did in Excel, so that was fun.  I really like doing things in Excel.  But I need to finish the homework assignment up tomorrow.

Kimmy and I just finished snack time a couple hours ago, and now it's time for bed!  Because I'm tired!  So........ good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment