10.27.2012

Day 522

You know, I'm actually growing quite fond of these days that seem to go on forever.  Because it means that I'm doing a long with my days.

This morning Kimmy had to go to work, so it was an early morning for both of us.  After she left I did some budgeting things and bill-paying.  Also, apparently when Comcast says that it will automatically deduct the payment each month on the 14th, what it really means is "Surprise!  We're not going to deduct it, but we'll happily slap you silly with a late fee if you trusted us!"  Thankfully I noticed this 2 days before the bill was due so I was able to pay it on time, but I was not happy.

After lunch I went to class.  We had all just settled into our seats when one of the secretaries from the math department came down to inform us that Dr. Foley would not be coming to class.  So.... I went up to the computer lab and worked on a project.  I finished it up (even though it's not due for another week and a half) and had a lot of fun with it.  And it's been really helpful with some of my homework problems.  Then when I finished it I went to Mr. Owens class. We've just been talking about a different probability distribution which we've seen before.  So it hasn't been too bad.

When I got home I folded some laundry, then started dinner.  One of the repair guys was supposed to come over today..... but I guess he was busy or something.  So after Kimmy got home from work we had dinner.  Jessie and Richard stopped by to drop off Kimmy's lunch bag (that we'd left in Findlay).  After dinner Kimmy and I played Scrabble.  I was sure I was going to win because I was ahead the entire game.  And then with about 4 turns left in the game Kimmy played a word and earned 80 points.  I was not exactly amused. So she ended up winning pretty sufficiently.

After Scrabble I played some TF2 with some friends.  When we were done, Kimmy and I came up with our grocery list for the week so we can go shopping tomorrow morning.

And now... it's time for bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment