10.21.2012

Day 516

Ah, that beautiful time of the year when I don't have any sort of obligations.  Yesterday was pretty awesome.

Kimmy and I got up pretty early, since she had to be at work at 8:45.  So after we ate and she went to work, I proceeded to lounge around the house for a while.  I showered, I did some dishes, played on the xbox, and had some lunch.

I realized that whenever Kimmy isn't around, I tend to eat weird left over combinations.  Yesterday it was chicken-rice and tomato soup... topped with cheese and eggs.  Yes, all mixed together.  There wasn't mush soup left, so I just put it all in a skillet and let it simmer for a while.  Most of the soup just cooked into the rice, then I cooked two eggs over easy and put them on top.  The strangest part is that it tasted pretty good!

After Kimmy got back we cleaned the house some more.  We also finally moved the cat's litter box and food upstairs, so our downstairs bathroom can function as something besides our cat's room.

Kimmy's parents came to Muncie for the weekend and they brought us a chair!
Obviously Beans and Bacon had to try it out first.

So we went to eat at Ruby Tuesday.  It was really good.  I got a pasta and shrimp dish with some sort of alfredo-esque sauce.  After dinner we went to Hobby Lobby so that Kimmy and her mom could get some things, then we went to Staples.  And conveniently all of those are in the strip mall right by our house.

After dinner we came back, I cleaned out my computer, rearranged my desk, then Kimmy and I watched a few episodes of a TV show we've been watching on Netfilx.  Then we went to bed.

And more another cat picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment