10.23.2012

Day 518

Another day of break!  It was quite a successful day full of awesome relaxation.  Even though I know the rest of the semester is going to be a lot of work, I've really been soaking in these days off.

Today I got up around 9:45.  I tell you what... it felt good.  I felt fantastic when I woke up.  After getting some breakfast, did some stuff on my computer, then I took a shower.  And Kimmy took a nap.  We'd had a pretty busy morning at this point, so we celebrated our progress by getting some lunch and watching some Netflix.

After lunch we attempted to make a video of our house.  The plan was to video Kimmy and me taking a quick tour of the house for everyone who won't be able to see it.  And because I think it would be neat to keep record of things like that.  So we spent a while doing that... but I think that somehow the file got corrupted or something happened.  But I can't get the video to play, and I don't really know why.  We were pretty bummed.  So hopefully we can try again sometime, but I don't think it's going to work.  :(

Kimmy and I made chili for dinner!  Well, it was more like ground turkey and corn stew... but it was really good.  After dinner Kimmy made some apple chips!  After they cooled down they were crisp and quite tasty.

We also paid Jessie and Richard a visit to pick up some things that we'd left in Findlay last weekend that they had brought back for us.  And while we were in the area, we stopped at the store to pick up some important things... like coffee.

When we got back home I played a game with Jared, then Kimmy and I got a snack, watched some more Netflix... and now I'd say it's about time for bed.  Tomorrow will be a work day for me, I believe.  But after three solid days of resting, I think I'm up for the task again.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment