10.28.2012

Day 523

Quick update, as it's late and I'm tired.

Kimmy and I had planned on going grocery shopping this morning, but we were both just too tired.  So we went back to bed.  After we got up we went about our normal routine of eating and things.  Then she had to get ready for work.

After she went to work I went to the library with Timbo and worked on homework for a few hours.  That... was pretty much my afternoon.  We got most of it done, but I still have a few problems.  I was just getting tired and frustrated by the end.  We both were.

Kimmy got home shortly after I did, so we made some dinner, watched a show on Netflix, then went grocery shopping.  We got out a little bit later than I had planned, which resulted in Aldi closing before we could go there.  So we have to finish shopping tomorrow morning before church.

When we got back we put groceries away and such.  Oh!  We got free cat food!  When we got our kittens we were given some coupons, and two of them were for free cat food!  So that was exciting.

Then later on we watched a movie.  And now it is bed time.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment