10.08.2012

Day 503

I slept in today and it was amazing.  Sleeping in is just great... I should do it more often.

We went to church this morning.  Pastor Mark talked about (among other things) how quick church goers are to point out the sins of others, but how slow we are to point out our own... especially things like pride.  Or gossip.  And I totally agree.  Every sin is bad and no certain one is worse.  Spreading a little rumor about someone at work is just as bad as being promiscuous.  It should be our goal to do none of those bad things!

After church we came home, made some lunch, then I set to doing homework for a while.  And some cleaning.  Our kitchen was getting pretty gross, so I did some dishes.  Kimmy cleaned our dining and entry room, so they look nice now!

We started compiling a list of meals that we've made, so we're hoping to start adding recipes to my food blog again.  We'll see if it actually happens.

Richard and Jessie came over for dinner, so I made corn chowder!  They liked it.  After dinner I made some hot apple cider and we talked for a while.  Then they went home and I studied some more.  I studied until my brain kinda felt like mush and I couldn't really keep any more information coming in.  I'm going to do some more review tomorrow morning before the test... and I hope it's enough!  We shall see.

And here are some pictures of kittens!


Beans didn't want me to use my computer, it seems.

And now I'm going to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment