10.26.2012

Day 521

I was pretty tired this morning.  For some reason I had a terrible time falling asleep last night, so I did not feel very fantastic upon waking up.  But carry on, I did.

Class was a bit rough, since it was all review and this was a pretty hard chapter.  But I think most of them understand it decently enough.  We'll see on Tuesday!  After class I went to my office, started writing the test, and had some lunch.  Then I talked with Saha (one of my office mates) about how classes are going.  I told him that I was just done with school and he laughed and said "believe me... I understand."  He's working on his second master's degree and if he can't get a job upon graduation he'll have to stay to get a PhD.  So... he's quite ready to be done.  Then we compared notes on how we've been teaching our classes and how things have been going with that.

After my office hours I went to my class.  Yep, it went pretty much the same as it always done.  After class I talked with Alex a little bit about teaching (we also teach the same class) and some of the issues his students have been having.

When I got home Kimmy and I started looking at student loan things.  It was not fun at all.  But I think that we'll be able to get her loans deferred until after I graduate, so that would be nice.

Then Kimmy and I had a picnic!  We got some dinner at Pita Pit and went to Minnestrista park to eat.  It was pretty nice outside.  So that was fun.

Then when we came back we just relaxed for the evening.  We just finished playing Scrabble a little bit ago.  It was pretty close, but I won. :)

And now it's bed time.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment