10.19.2012

Day 514

You know... I'm ready for a nice long weekend.

My class this morning went really well, I thought.  Everything was well prepared, but there just wasn't enough time.  I got through all of the material, but I really wanted to do a few examples.  But we ran out of time.  Next Thursday we'll have some review, so we'll do more examples then.  After class I met with one of my students to go over some of the homework problems.  When she left I had some lunch, then did some preparing for my interview.

I thought the interview went decently.  They asked some questions that I'm not used to getting asked, but it was good.  I enjoy getting asked a variety of questions.

After my interview I went to class.  We talked more about determining if variables are worth studying.  It's a really interesting topic, I think.

When I got home I did some dishes, then Kimmy and I made dinner.  It was a chicken and parmesean rice dish... but it didn't really turn out so well.  It was edible, but I'm sure we won't be making it again.

After dinner I worked on a couple homework assignments.  I finished the one that's due tomorrow and I started on the one that is due in Owens' class.  It's pretty fun, actually.  I think it will be really cool when it's done.

Then Kimmy and I watched a couple episodes of a show on Netflix... and now it's bed time.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment