10.22.2012

Day 517

Hey, hey, hey... you know what was awesome about today?  It's Sunday.  And I don't have to get up for school in the morning!!!!!  I'm sure everyone is quite sick of me talking about being on break, but I'm pretty amped.  I'm so ready for school to be over.  The content is interesting, but I'm ready to get a job.

Here is your random fact of the day: it appears that someone from Russia discovered my blog.  He/she was searching for a some song with a line "I'm wearing a shirt."  There have been a few cases where someone found my page by searching things about wearing shirts.  I think it's funny.  Someone from France did something similar about two weeks ago.

Ok, so this morning.  After I got up I went to church with Jessie and Richard.  Kimmy stayed behind so that she could spend more time with her parents, since they had to go today.  So after church I came home and we had some lunch.  When we were done Kimmy went to the store with her parents and I cleaned up a little bit.  Our kitchen was getting pretty overwhelming, so I brought it back to a manageable level.

When Kimmy got back we had a super exciting adventure: we cleaned out our spare room.  At the front of our house is a room that has mainly been for storage.  And up until earlier today it was quite literally just piles of nonsense.  So today we took a couple of hours to organize, clean, throw away/recycle, and straighten up the room.  I feel a lot better about it now.

We went to dinner with Jessie and Richard at Chili's.  It was fun.  They're pretty close to finalizing everything on their house, so that's pretty exciting.  We're hoping to go see it sometime soon.  After dinner we went to Berry Winkle for dessert... then we came back to our house to play Kinect Sports!  It was a lot of fun.  Jessie and Richard had never played on a Kinect before, so we introduced them.  And many good times were had by all.


Look at this kitten being so silly.  That is not where kittens sleep... but apparently Bacon disagrees.  Oh well.

Ok.  It's late and I have plenty of sleeping to do.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment