6.02.2012

Day 375

It seems that every day I forget something.  It's never enough to get me upset, but it is enough to make me just go "huh, I do believe that I forgot something."  Yesterday it was my collar stays.  You see... when I first got my shirts I was silly.  I didn't know what they were or why they were in my shirt.  I just assumed it was used to achieve a specific look whilst in the packaging (like the pins)... so I threw them away.  Again, I was all sorts of silly.  So when I got my most recent shirt, I took out the collar stays and saved them.  But since I only have one pair of them, I have to switch them out between each shirt that I wear.  And yesterday I just forgot to put them in the shirt I was wearing.  Oh well!  That collar stays firm by itself decently well as it is.


Anyhow, yesterday was pretty busy at work.  On the last Friday of the month there is a report that is run with specific information for that month.  So on the last Friday everyone has things that have to get done before Monday at noon.  Usually it's waiting for everyone when we get there at 8.  But something had gone wrong over in IT, so the report didn't get distributed until almost 10.  But as soon as we all got it we set to work to do all of the things.  It wasn't a stressful day, but we just all needed to buckle down and get work done.  I did a little bit of work to make up for some of the time that we lost.  So I was extra extra careful to make sure everything was right.  Like, extra cup of coffee kind of careful.


When I got home I had dinner with mom and dad.  Mom made pizza!  It was tasty.  We talked about a new virus that is infiltrating the Iranian (or Iraqi... I don't remember which) government that can gather lots and lots of data.  And no one knows how to stop it.  Then we talked about security in general and how much of a joke TSA is.  Seriously.  They have yet to stop one terrorist attack and work on the premises of "once a new method is used, we'll add that to our list of things to check."  No terrorist worth his salt will use a method that he knows won't work.


After dinner I talked with Kimmy for a little bit about the wording of the wedding invitations.  Then I went to hang out with Miles and Becky!  We got chips and french onion dip.  On a scale from 1 to 10... it was an 11.  It was ALL of the goodness.  Friends James and Kelly joined us later on.  We sat around and talked, mostly.  And ate amazing chips.  We played Guitar Hero for a while... then talked some more.  I got home around 2:45 and went directly to bed.  For I was tired.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment