6.20.2012

Day 394

Wednesday!


So... Let's see.  Work this morning.  I had a meeting with Jeff first thing in the morning.  He explained a little bit about a meeting I'm going to tomorrow, then gave me some packets of info to read (which we'll be talking about tomorrow).  So that was good.  I spent the rest of the morning going through the packets.  I felt like the first one had a question that was being answered, namely "why should we lower rates in a certain state?"  So the rest of the packet explained why we should do so.  The other packets felt (to me) more like "here's all this data, just in case we need it at some point."  I had trouble finding the question that was being answered.  But I know that the meeting tomorrow will be a good one, so I'm sure all my questions will get answered.


After lunch I worked with Vivian on a project to prepare for our end of the month madness.  She helped me understand why we use paper in certain instances and our online resources in others.  After we were done I had a few minutes to kill, so I did a little bit of experimenting with making macros in a blank Excel sheet.  I'd never made a macro before but we use them all the time... so I wanted to get some practice in making them (but not in the sheets that we actually use).  It was much easier than I had anticipated.  I know you can do things much more complicated than what I was doing, but simple ones can be made.


So I  dropped a movie off at Family Video, then went home and made dinner.  I had hot dogs!  They were tasty.  Dad left me a list of things to do, so I took care of them after dinner.  Things like watering the flowers and such.  I also did some laundry and dishes.  After I got all of that taken care of I hung out with friend Kelly for a bit.  And now it's time for my nightly ritual.... so off I go to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment