6.07.2012

Day 381

I'm looking forward to a day when this doesn't start "wow, what a day it was."


Today is not that day.


Work was good.  I did some projects with Vivian.  We're doing some of the monthly projects that I first did when I started.  It's becoming more familiar on the second run.  Tomorrow we have some macro-editing to do, however.  I've never explicitly made a macro, but I've looked at them and it seems similar to the programming that I've done.  So it shouldn't be too bad.


I'm going to try an experiment tomorrow.  I'm going to put off drinking my coffee til at least mid-morning.  We'll see.  I usually get pretty tired after lunch, so maybe postponing coffee will help.  And possible eating slower or something.  I dunno.  Being tired is silly.


After work I left for the great city of Fort Wayne.  Kathryn has an internship up there, so we met for dinner.  I tried to find someplace half way... but there is nothing.  I get off work earlier than she does anyhow, so we actually got there around the same time.  Correction: we would have gotten there around the same time if there wasn't a carnival going on, naturally right around where we'd planned on meeting.  Seriously, what the heck?  Anyhow, she was eventually able to find where I was and we just walked to the restaurant (since it was only about half a mile or less from where we'd parked.


The food was good.  I got this huge pizza-roll-thing.  Sort of a calzone.  So we talked about our jobs and what we do and things.  Then she asked about wedding planning... and apparently I took that as an invitation to ramble about everything that was on my mind.  She was kind enough to listen to my nonsense.  Anyhow, we had a really good time.  I'm hoping to get up there at least once more this summer.


The drive back really wasn't as long as I thought it would be.  It was about an hour and a half?  I got back around 9:15, made lunch, talked with parents... and now I'm blogging.  Which means that I will be going to bed in the very near future.  So good night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment