6.03.2012

Day 376

I slept in all the way until 6:30 this morning.  It was great!


Today I was purposefully unproductive.  I really just needed a day to not do anything.  I've been off doing something each weekend since finishing school, so it's been nice to actually stay here and just chill.


So I had some breakfast and things.


Most of the day consisted of going between eating, cleaning, and playing a game.  Which is a pretty much how I spend most days on break.  I also did some other productive things.  Like updating my LinkedIn profile, putting some books on Half.com, and ordering a new mouse.  My current mouse is starting to die... which is not good.  The scroll wheel is not always responding and the laser underneath is starting to not work quite as well.  So time for a new one!


After dinner I read some of the comic book that I'm borrowing from Miles.  I finished the first one, then started the second!  Mom and I talked about some wedding things, then got into other topics.  I'm not quite sure what all we got into.... but we ended up talking about some article I read on Wikipedia about the Timeline of the Far Future.  It's quite interesting.  Basically it's about some predictions about the future state of the earth and galaxy that people have about made based off of their current models.  There are some pretty interesting ideas (like Niagara Falls eroding the cliff face and just becoming part of Lake Erie in 50,000 years).  So look at it if you have a chance.


Huh.  Short update today.  But I'm pretty tired.  So I'm going to bed.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment