6.03.2012

Day 377

Today was another nice, restful day.


I went to church this morning.  Pastor Ben talked about how important it is to be ready to do God's work and not being all pokey about it.  And really, I guess it's not even about "being ready" so much as "doing it now."


After church I had lunch with mom and dad.  Followed directly after by a game of Catan.  It was fun.  During the game we discussed the proper usage of the words "right" and "correct" as affirmative statements, specifically to determine if they were always adjectives or there if there were any situations where they could be used as adverbs.  Right is not an adverb.  Correctly, obviously, is an adverb.  When we were done I read my comic book for a while.  Then I finished it.  So Miles... I finished Ultimates 1 and 2.  They were just as good as you said they would be!


Mom and dad had a couple graduation parties to attend.  I decided to see if I could improve my internet connection.  Previously, I was connected through a wireless device.  But I wanted to see if I could get a more consistent connection, so I maneuvered a really long ethernet cable (thanks Kimmy!) from my computer to the router.  It seems to be working better now.  A little bit, anyhow.


After that nonsense I did some writing.  Just to get some stuff off my mind.  It felt good.  I've been thinking about it all for a while and made some notes, so today I actually wrote it out.  It wasn't everything, but I got some of the main points out of my head.


Uh... not much else happened today.  I suppose I should go to bed so I can get up in the morning.  So off I go.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment