6.25.2012

Day 399

I was going to take a picture today, but I forgot.


This morning started off...... yeah.  When I got to work Lee had me work on this thing in my cubicle.  It took me a while and I was getting pretty frustrated because there were so many different files to go through and I didn't know which ones to use.  I basically had to look at a similar file, look to see where those numbers were located, then do the same thing for the new file.  It was just overwhelming.  Unfortunately, that's how I learn best (and this was why Lee had me just go do it on my own)... just wading into a situation and figuring out what to do.  So I got through it and all was good.  It is a very mathematical response to learning.  I wish I learned better from just listening to people, but really I do learn best by just getting something thrown at me.  I could have asked questions (and I asked a couple), but I know it will stick with me better if I do it completely on my own.  So it got done and I was enjoying it when I actually figured out what to do.  But it seemed as though today was just sort of an off day.


I had lunch with Lee.  I told him about my fantastic weekend of healthy eating (sushi, Chipotle, Five Guys, Waffle House).  We both concluded that today should have counted as two days.


As I was leaving work there was a train that blocked traffic for about ten minutes.  I was not amused.  I way wanted to be home.


When I got home I watered the plants and picked some lettuce.  Dad had a couple games to coach, so he was gone all evening.  After watering and things, I got some dinner and played TF2 with Miles.  That was the majority of my evening... It was nice to relax and things.


So... that concludes my story.  It wasn't super exciting.  I tell you what... sometimes I just imagine it gets kinda mundane reading this when I live such an exciting life.  But hey, apparently people still read it!  Anyhow, I'm off to bed.  Night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment