6.16.2012

Day 389

I have a bit of a busy day today...so here is a summary from yesterday.



  • Work was good.  I did some stuff with Lee to finish up the request we received yesterday, then got some work done on another thing that Vivian and I had been working on earlier this week.
  • Mom made a trip to West Virginia because Amber went to the hospital.  She was starting to feel some moving in her baby-birthing area... so off to the hospital they went!
  • I went to hang out with Miles and co.  'Twas fun.  I met some new people that I recognize from my George House days.
  • I'm an uncle again!  Bob finally decided to come out and Amber is one baby lighter now.
Bob's actual name is Emma.  I suppose I can handle that :)  It's almost as good as Joel.

Ok, that's it for now!  See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment