6.13.2012

Day 387

So.  Today went.  I don't know what it was, but I just did not wake up ready to do anything.  Except for, you know, going back to bed.


Anyhow, we made it through the day.


After work I stopped by home for a quick meal, then went to the soccer game with mom.  Dad's team had a game so we went to go watch.  They're definitely improving.


When I got home I gave my computer one last shot... and it failed me.  So it looks like nothing is going to happen until I get my boot disk from school.


This has turned out to be my most boring update ever.  Sorry about that.  I just...um... don't have much to say.  Yeah.  So that's about it.  I hope everyone is doing well?  I don't really take time to ask that.  How's everyone doing?  What's going on in your life?


Yeah, we'll leave it there for now.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment