6.09.2012

Day 382

Hi there!


My goal to wait until lunch to drink my coffee yesterday went really well.  I made it all the way to 7am!  Maybe I'll be more successful next week.  I wasn't upset about it though.  Yesterday morning was a bit rough for me, and the coffee generally calms me down a little bit. So I was fine with it.


Work was good.  I did a thing for Tina that took nearly the whole day.  We had to redraw our horses for the horse race today because after lunch we all saw on the news that I'll have another, the crowd favorite, pulled a muscle.  So this time we drew names by picking one horse from the top 4 ranks and one horse from the bottom 7.  After the race we'll take the sum of their places, and that will determine who gets to have the esteemed My Little Pony trophy.  Until the next competition, that is.


I had dinner with mom and dad.  Mom heated up the pizza from the the freezer that she'd made last week. So we talked for a bit and it was good.  They were going to watch a soccer game with some friends, so they left shortly after dinner.  And I went to go hang out friend Miles!  I took my computer over and we played some games.  Eventually James joined us as well.  We won all of the games!  Kelly came over later, as well as Miles' sister and a couple of her friends.  It was fun.  We just sat around and talked and such.


Yup!  That's about it.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment