6.10.2012

Day 383

Yesterday started with me being lazy in the morning.  Because Saturday.


After lunch I actually began being productive.  My first act of productivity was to get my new toy working.  "What new toy?" you ask?


It's pretty neat.  Seriously one of my favorite things is the 4-way scrolling.  Instead of just going up and down, the scroll wheel tilts to the left and right, allowing you to scroll left or right.  So much love.


Following the setting up of my new toy, I started doing some wedding things.  Kimmy made a list of things she asked that I do, so I got on that.  And I went to the bank to cash a check.  The same lady has been at the branch I go to since my days at George House back in high school.  Anyhow, after the bank I went to Wal-mart to get sized for a ring.  I was going to get something else, but I couldn't remember what it was at the time.  And true to form, I remembered as soon as I got on the highway to come home.  Classic.  But now the only thing I have left on the list is to call the other bed and breakfast places... as the one I called was currently booked that week.  Dumb.


I finished just in time to do some laundry, then go to dinner.  Dad had a gift card for Outback, so we went there for dinner.  It was good.  I got a steak.  I'd never had a steak from Outback.  It wasn't bad, but the steaks that mom and dad got from the butcher are way better.  But we had a good time.  We all really liked the waiter.  He seemed a bit older than the general waiter/waitress there (he was probably in his 40s or so).  He was relaxed, but still very professional.  I think he would have done a good job at an upscale restaurant as well.


After dinner Miles came by to get me.  We went up to Bowling Green to hang out with some of his apartment mates.  It was fun.  We sat around talking/playing video games for a while, then we went out to get some food.  We also just walked around Bowling Green for a bit, since it was really nice outside.  We came home around 12:30 or so.


And that's about it!

1 comment: