6.04.2012

Day 378

Funnily enough, going to bed at 10 is just difficult.


I decided to wear a tie to work today.  Just because.  I got quite a few compliments.




I took this whilst at work.  Feel free to judge me for taking a picture in a public bathroom... but I have no shame.  I decided to not button the top button because I don't really like wearing a tie all the way up if I have my sleeves rolled.  And I generally have my sleeves rolled when I'm inside.  I'm also sporting a tie bar that Poppy gave me.  My boss complimented me on it.


This morning I finished up some work with Vivian on the end-of-the-month project.  We had to have it done by noon and it was completed at 11:53.  Nailed it.


I worked with Vivian in the afternoon as well.  The main part of the report had to be done by noon, but we spent the rest of the afternoon just doing some finishing touches on other portions.


When I got home I had dinner with mom.  Well, I ate while she sat and talked with me.  We discussed some wedding things, then starting talking about all sorts of other things.  Like campgrounds in New York.


Mom had Bible study, so she went to that.  I moved some laundry, did some dishes, played some Team Fortress, then did a little work on my syllabus for the class I'm teaching in the fall.  I'd like to get as much out of the way now as I can.  Obviously I can't get absolutely everything out of the way, but any amount I can do now will be awesome.  I'm hoping to get basic lecture notes and possibly even some exams out of the way.  That would be fantastic.


Ok.  I'm off to bed now.  Have a good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment