6.26.2012

Day 400

Sometimes I just sit back and think "Joel, how long will you keep this silliness up?"  I have yet to respond to myself.


I started looking at the Google Analytics data again.  It's fun.  I really like when I'm actually able to pinpoint who is viewing my blog.  For instance, I'll see a town show up on the data and think "Now, I only know one person from [Arbitrary City], so (s)he must be reading my blog!"  It's kind of neat.  Sometime I'd like to do some serious studying of all this aggregate data I have.


Anyhow, work was good.  I worked with Vivian this morning.  We were actually ahead of schedule on some quarter-end work, so we spent some time cleaning up notes and clearing out unnecessary files.  After lunch I worked with Lee on a request for some changes in one of the states.  We got a lot of good work done.  After our afternoon break we were both ready to head home and things just got silly.  But we managed to get all our work done, so yay!


When I got back from work I had dinner with dad.  We had pizza!  And I shaved.  True story: shaving isn't that fun.  You'd think that for as long as I've been doing it I might start to like it.  But in truth... I have not.  Yarg.


I went to Becky's to watch UP!  But as it turns out, Family Video only has UP on Blu-ray...which none of us have.  So I got Wall-e instead.  And the DVD didn't work.  So clearly we were all super happy about that.  We saved the evening by watching Monsters' Inc. though.  So happiness was had by all!  And many of the laughs.  After the movie Miles and I discussed the upcoming TF2 update (we're both very excited).  We then tried to explain the concept of an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) to Becky and Kelly.  They're a lot of fun, but I don't feel like I'm smart enough to figure out all the trickery behind them.  Someday I'd like to get more involved with them... but we'll see.


So.....yeah.  It's time for bed.  Good night, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment