7.30.2011

Day 69

So last night was an adventure.  I tried going to bed around 9:30... I was so tired.  It turns out that I wasn't tired enough.  It also turns out that it was approximately 300 degrees at our campground with a humidity of 110%.  Just laying in my little pup tent made me dripping with sweat.  So after about an hour I decided to sleep in one of the cars.  That went ok.  I had the windows rolled down but it rained off and on until about 12:30.  So I rolled the windows down when it wasn't raining then rolled them up (mostly) while it was raining.  One of the dogs also joined me in the car, but he was a good dog.  I think I fell asleep around 1-ish for a little bit, but between the rain, heat, humidity, and varying breeze I wasn't able to sleep for very long.  Around 7 I finally woke up.  I think I slept for 3 or so hours?  Jessie and Amber made breakfast while I just bummed around.


Mornings have been rough.  I cough a lot and just don't feel good.  Usually by mid morning I feel better though.  This morning was no different, except that I couldn't talk.  My throat finally decided that it had had enough coughing, so it was going to not let me talk.  Woo.  So I've been whispering all day.  It's been... neat.


After breakfast we cleaned up and came back to Jesse and Amber's house.  We cleaned the cars out and then took turns showering while the pizza came.  Pizza was yummy.  We had a pepperoni pizza and a chicken/barbecue sauce pizza.  They were both quite tasty.  During lunch we watched Friends.  When we had finished eating we played a game of Puerto Rico!  It was fun.  It's been difficult to put thoughts together.  Being sick and on various drugs has made it hard to focus and put my thoughts together.  I'm ready to be done with this whole sickness thing.


Amber made corned beef and vegetables for dinner.  It was really good.  After dinner we went between playing Puerto Rico, watching Friends, and playing Carcassone.  And...umm... I'm tired.  So I'm going to bed now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment