7.19.2011

Day 58

Once again I neglected to update this last night.  Shoot.


Yesterday start off not being the greatest.  I woke up a bit late, so I had a quick breakfast and started doing house work instead of working out.  I was going to put the shutters up until I realized that they were a different size than the shutters we used to have on the windows.  So I opted to wait until mom and dad got home to figure out what to do.  It was incredibly humid out.  Like... I had trouble breathing because of how thick and wet the air was.  It was awful.  So instead of putting the shutters back up, I took pieces of the cabinets we took apart and placed them in the garage.  We're hoping we can put a orange bag on them and the garbage man will take them away.  But we'll see.


Hmm.  I decided to take a much needed shower after that.  Then I got lunch: a sandwich with ham, colby jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and barbecue mesquite spice.  It was wonderful.  Post lunch: less than wonderful.  I learned that instead of having all week to complete my final assignments for my class, I have to have them done by Thursday night.  Awesome.  I also found out that Kimmy probably won't be able to come visit for about two weeks instead of this weekend.  It was all dumb and made me grumpy.  I just wanted a nap.  But eventually I got over myself.


I made spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner.  Yup.  Dad has his soccer camp all week.  He left a little before 5 so he didn't get to eat with us.  After dinner I sat around and talked with mom for a while.  Then I finished homework, talked with dad when he got home.  Then mom and dad started making lunches/going to bed, so I played Team Fortress with James and Miles for a while.


Not the most exciting day... but it is what it is.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment