7.09.2011

Day 48

Elegance.


Amber, I'm not sure this whole "start your blog with a new word every day" is really my thing...


Anyhow.  I had an omelette this morning for breakfast.  It was quite tasty.  When I had finished my omelette I worked out.  Today was chest.  I was going to do more lunges today, but my legs are still pretty sore from yesterday.  So just chest today.  After my shower I cleaned the basement up some and moved my kitchen things for next year into a corner next to the basement stairs so that they are less intrusive.


After cleaning the basement I did a little bit of laundry, mom went to work, and I got lunch.  I had the rest of last night's ham and rice.  I also started watching a new show on Netflix: Super Humans.  It's hosted by Stan Lee, who is credited with the creation of many of Marvel's superheros.  He and some other guy go around the world looking for humans with extraordinary abilities, then figuring out how they are physiologically different.  The first guy was able to withstand 30 times the amount of electricity as a normal human being.  The second was able to calculate faster than a calculator could be used.  Then there was a blind guy who could visualize his surroundings using echo-location.  And the last was the world's strongest man.  I couldn't tell whether it was real or not, but it was very entertaining.  Parts of it seemed very sketchy, especially with the strongest man.  He claimed he could rip a phone book in half without using the standard tricks, but the camera doesn't show him start.  Later he is supposedly holding a motorcycle back that is going at full force, but it doesn't sound nearly as loud as when they tested it against trying to pull a Jeep.  Oh well.  It was still entertaining.


After lunch I ran some errands.  I went to the bank and to get dad's picture envelopes for his soccer team.  When I got back I played Assassin's Creed for a while, then started homework.  After about half an hour I realized that I needed to start on dinner.  So I looked through the freezer for a while, came across some frozen tilapia and went to work.  Nothing fancy, but it was food.


After dinner I finished my homework, then dad I ran some more errands.  We went to the recycle center, stopped to see mom at work, then went over to a car dealership to look at cars.  There were some there that were nice, but we're going to to up to Toledo tomorrow to look at the Kia dealership.  They had some good deals on their website.


When we got back I played more Assassin's Creed.  When mom got back from work she and dad went to the grandparent's to clean up before tomorrow and to Wal-mart to get some paint.  When they came back we brought everything in and they went to bed.  Then James and I did some serious winning in Team Fortress 2.  And now... it's bed time!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment