7.02.2011

Day 41

This was the last day of camp.  It was a good but very long day.  Getting up was rough.  I'd been up til about 1-ish watching the fiddle-harpist jam session... then had to get up at 6 to start walking the boy on my floor.  Blargh.  I fell asleep in between wake up times.  But eventually I was able to stay up.


After breakfast I went back to my room and finished working on the OSAS Imgur site, put pictures on Pam's flash drive, and packed.  That was kinda tough... I had to determine which of the 1000 pictures I took should go on the website (I could only put up 255).  But I got it all figured out.


We spent the next couple of hours cleaning up the rest of the dorms.  Making sure that all the rooms had the sheets and towels, collecting all the chairs and fans, and just putting everything back in place.  It was tiring, but we got it done.


Mom and I were finally able to head home around 2:30.  We hadn't eaten yet so we stopped at Subway to get lunch.  We were hungry.  Neither of us really had any energy from working all morning and afternoon without having much food.  I had an omelette sub.  On flat bread.  It was way tasty.  Mom drove home.  I slept.  It was amazing.  Andy my shower.  Oh goodness... it felt so so so good.  I felt all sorts of disgusting... but no longer!  A shower had been had.


On the way home we stopped to see the grandparents.  It was their first day in their new apartment.  We didn't stay long because we wanted to get home.  Ooo!  We got mom's new printer on the way home too!  It's really nice.  Aunt Kathy, Uncle Dave, and Beth are visiting this weekend, so Beth came over later (like 9-ish?).  She helped me install the new printer... and by that I mean she tried to interpret picture instructions into words.  But we got it figured out.


Then... everyone went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment