7.12.2011

Day 51

Blargh.


Today started off pretty rough.  I stayed up a bit too late last night, so I was tired waking up.  Dad and I drove up to Toledo around 8:30 to go get the paper work filled out for my car.  But when we got there they manager was having some computer issues so we waited for over an hour while he tried to print off a temporary tag.  We ended up being up there for about two hours.  And it started storming.  So then we got lunch at Jimmy Johns (which was awesome).  As we pulled out, we'd gone about a quarter of a mile when I slid on the wet pavement at hit dad.  Thankfully there was no damage, but it really just... blah.  Anyways, I was tired, frustrated, and had to drive an hour home before I could do anything about it.  And do something I did: I took a nap.  But when I woke up I learned that neither of the people who were going to help me teach dance tonight were able to make it.  Which wasn't a huge deal, I just needed to prepare a little differently.


So that was my day up until about 3 pm.  It started to get better after that.  I started preparing for dance, figuring out what music to use and such.  Then I made some ravioli for dinner.  We eat pasta a lot.  Thankfully we all like past a lot.


After dinner we went over to the high school where we were doing the dancing.  We started around 6 and there were about... 20 girls.  Thankfully mom was able to help really well.  It was really hard because I couldn't dance with any of the girls when they were having trouble, but everyone made it through.  I wasn't too concerned about form and doing things well because I doubt there will be a lesson part 2.  But it was a lot of fun.


When we got back we had ice cream.  I tried to help mom get some stuff figured out on her phone... and after downloading an app her GPS navigation app disappeared.  So she's going to go to Verizon in the next couple days and ask them some questions, so I added that to the list.


After that, I played Assassin's Creed for a while, talked with Kimmy and on the phone, and now I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad there were no injuries or damage to the cars!

    ReplyDelete