7.18.2011

Day 57

It appears that I was too tired to update this last night.  Whoops.


Yesterday I had Cracklin' Oat Bran for breakfast.  It's one of my favorite cereals, along with granola.  Then I went to church and sat with the Church and Vandekoppel families.  Last Sunday the new worship leader explained his perspective on what worship is and he said how he wanted to expand worship to arts beyond just music.  So when I got there I saw a few large drawings in chalk on the stage.  They were really neat.


After church mom and dad went to some... barbecue thing over at the Liberty Benton high school and got us lunch.  A week or so ago someone came buy selling tickets for it as a fund raiser, so they redeemed it for lunch.  It was yummy.  When we'd finished eating mom and dad went to watch the soccer game with dad's team captains.  I stayed home and did homework.  So much fun... I will be so glad when this class is over.


When I'd finished homework I played Team Fortress with Miles, got some dinner, then hung out with mom and dad for a while.  Around 10 I met Miles at Taco Bell, then we went to Becky's house.  We were going to go to Waffle House, but Becky decided that she's rather be at her house since she hadn't been there much recently.  So that was fun.  Today is Becky's birthday!  And Miles and I celebrated by talking politics.... whoops!  But she colored, so we were all happy. James trollied through eventually, at which point Miles and I stopped talking politics and we talked about...something.  And then we watched youtube videos... then it was 2 am and I realized that I needed to be asleep.  So I went home and did that.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment