7.22.2011

Day 60

I actually have a good reason for not updating last night.  Well, I think it's a good reason anyhow.


Yesterday morning I got up, had breakfast and that stuff.  I did some laundry.  Starting getting Kimmy's ready for when she comes to visit.  Then around 10:30 mom and I went to go visit the grandfolks.  So we talked with them for a while and then had lunch in their dining place.  It was really good.  We had turkey and ham chef salads.  So much tastiness.  Afterwards we sat around talked with them for a while.  It was lots of fun.


After lunch mom went to go get her hair cut and I took my economics final.  Um. It's over!  Woo!  No more economics... until the fall when I'm dealing with mathematical economics.  Blargh.  But it's done for now, and I am full of happiness.


After that I did some cleaning and got dinner.  Mom made stir fry.  After that dad went to soccer camp and mom and I cleaned up.  Then mom and I had a phone lesson.  I showed her how to install a new keyboard on her phone.  Swiftkey X was free in the Amazon app store yesterday, so I showed her how to get it and use it because it's infinitely better than the stock keyboard.


Around 7:15 I got a call from Miles.  He really wanted me to go to the midnight showing of Captain America.  I really wanted to wait until I could go with him, James, and Kimmy and I couldn't afford going twice.  So he offered to pay for me and pick me up.  At this point I had absolutely no reason to not go.  So he came by around 8 and we trollied off to Bowling Green.


We got there around 8:30 and bought our tickets.  And then we had 3 and a half hours before the move started.  So we walked around the mall and around Wal-mart... and still had two and a half hours.  So we went Myle's Dairy Queen and got ice cream.  That was fun and tasty and all that.


So eventually it was movie time.  And oh my word it was so good.  I won't ruin it for anyone who plans to go see it, but it was really good and I felt like they really got to the core of the Captain America character really well.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo good. I was so worried Chris Evans would just be a cocky bastard and ruin Steve Rogers on screen, but he didn't and I am a happy man! Definitely worth seeing!

    ReplyDelete