7.13.2011

Day 52

Today was a much better day than yesterday.  I was going to get up early to work out... but then I didn't feel like it.  So I didn't, and I was very happy with my decision.


I got up, had my morning bowl of cereal (frosted mini-wheats), and talked with mom while she did her morning routine.  After I'd eaten and showered and everything, I went to the doctor so he could look at the spots on my arms and back.  He gave me a prescription from some ointment.  I'll get that tomorrow.  I have to go back to the doctor's office to give them the real insurance card, since the one I had expired.  Oh well.


This is Pegasus, my new car.  I like him a lot.




After the doctor I went to the Verizon store.  I haven't been able to successfully connect my phone to our wireless router, so I figured I'd take it in and have someone look at it.  I'd been there for about 15 minutes when I saw mom walk in!  She wanted them to look into getting her navigation working again.  Last night I was helping her with phone things and we downloaded a widget that allowed her to toggle GPS on or off, instead of going through various menus.  Not only did it not work, but it uninstalled navigation.  So she went to the Verizon store as well.  She and I both left without our problems being solved, though.  With her phone I'm going to end up doing a factory reset... that should fix it. With mine... I guess I'm not going to be using a Wi-fi signal.  So if anyone out there knows has a Droid X and has  had similar issues, let me know.


When I got home I got lunch and watched an episode of Super humans.  Today's episode featured a guy who can withstand something like 160 degrees Celsius, a Shaolin monk who has perfected the one-inch punch, a  guy who can shoot faster and more accurately than anyone (from the hip), and another guy who jumped from 30 feet and landed in 12 inches of water...suffering no injuries.  It was really interesting.  I still want to know whether or not that show is real or not.  But in the mean time, it's entertaining.


Most of the afternoon I either read, played video games, or did chores.  It was a good time.  I made potato soup for dinner.  And by "make" I mean that I boiled water and poured in a mix.  But it was still good.  


After dinner dad went for a bike ride and I did more homework/played video games.  Not at the same time, just alternating.


Umm... when mom came home she told us about her day, we told her about ours, and then she and dad went to bed.  I played my nightly video games... and now here I am!


And now it is my bed time.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment