7.24.2011

Day 63

Today was far more awesome than I had anticipated.  I got up this morning at 9:05, took a shower, and got breakfast.  I got Kimmy up to go to church with me, but she was not feeling well.  So I sat by myself.  Pastor Ben talked about how churches need to be "messy" in their effort to do God's work.  It was good.  Apparently while I was in church my phone decided to do some sort of update or something.  When I went in to church I had 100% battery, but when I left I had 60% battery and somehow had downloaded about 100 MB worth of data.  So when I got home I promptly found and installed an app that allowed me to see exactly how my data is consumed.  Then I got Kimmy up (for real this time), I got lunch, and we went to the movies!  We met Miles at the theater to go see Captain America.  Kimmy paid for my ticket because she accidentally bought some music on my Amazon account.  So it worked out.


Captain America was amazing the second time as well.  Such goodness.  Afterwards we went to Gamestop so Kimmy could get The Sims (a game).  Miles insisted that we go pet the puppies at the pet store next door, which Kimmy clearly did not mind.  Since Miles didn't feel like going home right then he came to our house where he and I played Kinect Adventures...while Kimmy napped.  We played that for a while until we got hungry and decided to make dinner.  Instead of getting food right away Miles and I talked about books and philosophy and the universe for a while.  It was good.  I enjoy talking about such things with him.  After much debate we ended up making breaded chicken with all sorts of yummy spices, home fries, and yellow rice.  It was fun.  Mom and dad got home about halfway through.  We ate a little later (about 6:30) but it was good.  And way tasty.  Mom cleaned up for us since we made dinner.  So Kimmy, Miles and I went downstairs to play The Sims.  We spent a while creating the characters.  We ended up making two characters that were complete opposites and forced them to become friends.  So that will be interesting.


We played the Sims for a while.  Then we went to get ice cream.  But Dietch's was closed, so we went to Cold Stone.  I paid in change... and $1 on my debit card.  Win!   After ice cream and discussions about school and our favorite professors.  Then we went to walk around Wal-mart and play with the toys.  Around 10:20 we decided that it was time to go home since Kimmy was tired and Miles has to work in the morning.  So we came back, Miles got his car, and we parted ways.  Until next time.  And so too do I part ways, for it is my bed time.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment