7.06.2011

Day 45

Classic.


I don't remember if I woke up on my own this morning of if Amber texted me.  Either way, I woke up around 8:30.  Aunt Kathy came over to chill for a bit before she and Beth went back to New York.  Uncle Dave left earlier this morning because he was taking some furniture back in his truck and figured that he might need a little extra time with all the weight.  So I got some breakfast and chilled with Aunt Kathy and mom.  Eventually mama and poppy came to see everyone and things.


After everyone left, mom went to work and I cut the grass.  That was just dandy as always.  One of the front tires is flat and the tire pump is literally useless.  So I had to find the air compressor from the van.  When I'd finished with all that business, I re-wrapped the extension cord for easier use.  There is a long one mounted on the wall and I'm not a big fan of taking the whole thing off to us it.  So I re-wrapped it so you can take the male end off and then unwrap only as much of the female end as you need.  Hopefully that works out.


Anyhow, after that I took a shower and ate lunch.  I don't remember what I had. Maybe pasta or something.  I'm sure it was wonderful.  After lunch I started to read some economics, but I had no motivation.  So I played Just Cause instead.  And I made some nerdy ring tones for my phone.  Then I cleaned my room and sorted some clothes that I'm not going to keep anymore.  I still have a pile on my floor... poo.


When dad got home we had left overs for dinner, then we went to the Kia dealership to look at cars.  We're were crazy impressed with anything they had there, so we're going to go up to the dealership in Maumee on Saturday because I found some pretty good deals on their website.  But we test drove one and it was nice.  It didn't have cruise control (which would be nice, but not necessary), but I could live without it.  It had air conditioning.  I was pleased. But we're going to keep looking.


We got back and I did some more homework.  Talked with some people on Facebook.  Got invited to go planking on Thursday.  That should be... interesting.


Umm... then I played TF2 with James and Miles for a while.  At first we were just kind of trolling the other teams for fun.  But then we actually started playing and dominated (obviously).  And that brings us to now, which is bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment