7.30.2011

Day 68

I'm getting really good at making excuses for not updating at night.  Today's: I was camping.

So now that we're through with excuses and such, on to my yesterday.  Jessie and Richard came up Thursday night so that we could all go see Amber and Jesse yesterday.  So we left around 10 yesterday morning.  Kimmy left around the same time.  And then we ran into her at the gas station!  Woo!  But then she actually had to go, which is silly. I made her promise to come back sometime.

Anyhow, travel time.  Not much to say about it.  It was long and everything but we made it.  We got lunch at Quizzno's.  I had honey smoked ham.  It was tasty.  Um... then we drove some more.  We got to Amber's house around 4 or so.  Then we just kinda hung out until Jesse got home from work.  When had packed the cars up we left for camping!  Woo!

We got to the campsite around 6:30, unpacked, and made dinner.  We had hot dogs and baked beans.  It was tasty, except that Amber forgot the ketchup.  Silly Amber!  But was ok.  Dinner was still good.  It was really hot though.  A lot of hot and muggy.  We started playing Dominoes, but it got dark and I was tired.  So I tried going to bed.  That was an adventure... which I will discuss more in my next post in the next twelve hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment